Core JAVA in Practice
Learn with hands-on examples in 20 hours
About the Course
An object-oriented, platform-independent language known for its robustness and cross platform capabilities.
Course in Brief
Java SE 15 (Any Platform) and Eclipse IDE 2020-06(Windows OS)
Java Fundamentals, Basic tokens, Standard I/O, Control Structures
Arrays, Strings, OOPs and Data Structures concept
Exception Handling, Local File Handling
GUI programming and Database Connectivity with Oracle and MySQL.
Prerequisites for this course
No prior programming language knowledge,
Minimum knowledge of installing a software.
Logical thinking and problem-solving ability.
Basic Computer H/W and S/W Knowledge
Learners’ must have a system with any 64-bit OS, preferably Windows 10
Course Level: Beginner
Mode of delivery: Online (English)
Course Fee: Rs 6500.00
Instructor: From Inductry
Support: Online Text Chat with the Instructor
Java Language Basics
- JAVA installation and Setting up the environment with Eclipse IDE
- Writing your first Java Program
- Structure of a Java Program
- Basic Tokens (Data Types, Literals / Identifiers, Expressions and Operators)
- Standard I/O operations
- print() / println() / printf() methods
- Command line Arguments
- Scanner class
- Wrapper classes
- Control Structures (with hands-on exercises)
- if, if-else
- do-while, while, for
- break' & continue
- Arrays & Strings
- Single and Multi-dimensional Arrays
- Operations like Indexing, Slicing, Comparing, Searching
- Exception Handling
- Exceptions & Errors
- Types of Exception
- Checked and Un-Checked Exceptions
- Use of try and catch block
- Control Flow in Exceptions
- Stream file Input/output Operation
- Streams, File class and its methods.
- Creating and working with files
- Classes for Input and Output: FileOutputStream & FileInputStream, FileWriter & FileReader, InputStreamReader, PrintStream, PrintWriter
- Class & Objects
- Access Specifiers
- Data Encapsulation
- Abstract class & Interface
- Package & Archive
- Organizing Classes and Interfaces in Packages.
- Defining Package & Sub-Package
- CLASSPATH Setting for Packages.
- Making JAR Files for Library
- Creating jar executable file.
- Thread and Multithreading
- Creating Thread, Thread Life-Cycle, Thread Priorities
- Daemon thread
- Performing multiple job by multiple Thread.
- Runnable class.
- Synchronizing Threads, method, block
- Inter Communication of Threads
- Producer & Consumer problem
- GUI and Designing User Interfaces
- Components and Containers
- Layout Managers and userdefined layout.
- AWT Components
- Adding a Menu to Window
- Extending GUI Features Using SWING Components
- Advanced swing components like JProgressbar , JSlider, JRadioButton , JTree, JTable, JToggleButton, etc.
- Event- Handling Process with AWT and SWING
- Event Classes and its methods.
- Working with Listeners
- Data Structure by Collections
- Stack, Queue & Deque
- ArrayList & Vector
- LinkedList and operations
- Use of HashSet & TreeSet Sets
- Understanding Hashing
- Use of HashMap & TreeMap
- Database Programming using JDBC
- Introduction to JDBC
- Steps to connect to the database
- JDBC Drivers & Architecture
- Types of JDBC Drivers.
- Connectivity with Oracle & MySQL